7.25.2010

...Look From a Few Days Before the Last Post






Wore this to a fashion show my friend was in. I got there at 5 and watched all the models get ready for 6 hours. They didn't go on until 11 or 12. I did enjoy it though. It was an experience for me! As you can see I found black wedges!! They're great (besides the 2 spills I've already taken in them and the lovely scrap on my knee). The dress is from Forever21. I can't wait because next Saturday on July 31st the Denver Forever 21 XXI is opening on 16th Street Mall. It's going to be two stories! Just what we needed. :) Well better go to sleep soon, I work all day tomorrow and hope to still go out after. Goodnight <3

1 comment:

  1. OMG loveee the wedges!
    so cute!
    your so pretty!
    check out my blog :)
    and maybe follow?
    I followed yours, and i love it.
    storyofmylifesquared.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete