7.15.2010

Pay me!

So, I've been working for 3 weeks straight and it's time to get paid! I really hope I won't be disappointed :\. I thought now would be a good time to go over the things I lust for (in case I have the means).


-Oxfords. I must I must, and then I will be able to throw my ballerina flats away for good!

-Tights. My God am I terrible at ripping all my tights. Tights ripped purposely I don't mind, but tights with just one rip down the side NOT OKAY.

-Loose fitting tops. Enough said.

-Black/Denim skinnies. I feel like summer is going to end too quickly so I better be prepared to throw some jeans on when the temp drops.

-Wedges! My dog chewed the bottom sole of my favorite black wedges, so now they're uneven. Haha. Plus I need to upgrade them anyways, they're not bulky and dramatic enough.

-Dresses, skirts, anything and everything! My closet is like 3 years old. Yet it is soooo empty! Whenever I got broke I would just sell everything if I could or give it to Goodwill. So mainly, I just need to start a new :)

That's that. Well, I'm going to go find out how to entertain myself today. Bye now!

No comments:

Post a Comment